Shuba Samuel is now accepting new patients in Wisconsin!
Shuba Samuel APNP is a Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified with experience in the Mental Health field. She has been practicing as a Nurse Practitioner since 2011. She provides care for all age groups. Her special interest is to provide quality care to the underserved population.
Shuba earned her MSN from Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, and her BSN from Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, India. She is board certified as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Click HERE to schedule and appointment, or chat live with our representative by clicking the button on the bottom of your web browser.
Attention Deficit Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Autism Support & Management
Court-Ordered and Legal Assessment
Benefits of Telepsychiatry/Video Psychiatry
- Don’t wait months anymore to see your psychiatrist! Providers have increased scheduling flexibility
- See the doctor from the comfort of your own secure home/office!
- We offer substantial savings due to our self-pay clientele, clients with high deductible plans.
- No more sitting in traffic, your time is valuable, treat it that way.
- Skip the extra trip. Your prescriptions will be sent electronically directly to your pharmacy.
- Greater access to services and reduced wait time between appointments.